Flymaster B1 Altivario. Available mid November - orders taken now at introductory price.
The Flymaster B1 is the most recent flight instrument from Flymaster Avionics. It is a Variometer targeted at soaring flight pilots who do not require integrated navigation features.
The B1 is based on Flymaster F1’s proven technology, providing the pilot with an extremely sensitive and accurate variometer, which will detect even the weakest of thermals, giving you the edge above the rest of the gaggle.
Amongst many features the B1 has a real time altitude plotter, 3 altimeters. It can store over 1600 flight log records, with altitude logs on a second by second basis up to 200 hours (barograph). It also boasts of a high resolution display with excellent viewing contrast and an optional backlight. Another unique feature is an RF interface built into the B1, giving it the capability of connecting several wireless probes simultaneously (optional probes available soon).
To top it all, B1 has a built-in rechargeable modern high capacity lithium ion polymer battery, which powers it for up to 20 hours. This can be recharged using the power adapter or from a USB port.
Download the flymaster B1 manual
- High sensitivity variometer with exclusive UltraSense pressure sensor;
- Configurable variometer acoustics;
- High resolution and high contrast display (320x240 pixels);
- Configurable screen data;
- 3 digital altimeters;
- Graphic altimeter graph;
- Analog and digital vario including avaraging function;
- Real time, flight time and temperature indicators;
- Real time altitude plot showing altitude over last 2 minutes;
- High capacity lithium-ion battery, chargeable from a standard USB port:
- Wireless interface for multiple probe connection (ex. wind-speed and temperature);
- USB PC connection for flight data download and easy firmware upgrade.