!NEW LOWER PRICE! The new IQ Motor is the worldâ€™s first electronic flight instrument specially designed for flying powered paragliders, paramotors, powered hang gliders and ultralite trikes.
The integrated display of engine RPM and temperature (cylinder head temperature), and the innovative Altitude Guidance Mode (AGM = optical altitude guidance) make powered flying even safer and a lot more fun!
Displayed engine data can be programmed with individually adjustable alarm thresholds. If a value is exceeded the IQMotor display field starts to flash.
There are two versions, A without Barograph and flight recording, and B with integrated flight recorder (barograph) which not only records flight time and altitude but also engine temperature. Connect the IQ Motor B to a PC and analyse your flights with the PC-Graph 2000 software (free download at www.brauniger.com).
The IQ Motor is also perfect for flying without an engine. Just switch over to "Free Flight Mode" and the IQ Motor becomes a fully-featured instrument for thermalling with two altimeters, averager vario, analogue and digital vario and barograph (Version B).
Motor Mode (Functions for powered flight)
- Integrated engine RPM display, 0 â€“ 9990 RPM, resolution 10 RPM, capacitance measurement
- Integrated engine temperature display (cylinder head temperature), max 300Â°C (572Â°F), resolution 2Â°C, display in Â°C or Â°F
- Data transfer with special sensor cable (included)
- Altitude Guidance Mode (AGM), optical alarm when departing from preset altitude range
- Compatible with most engines, individually programmable RPM port.
- Detailed information available at BrÃ¤uniger
FreeFlight Mode (Functions for thermalling and non-powered flight)
- Analogue Vario, +/- 10 m/s (+/- 2000ft/min)
- Digital Vario, +/- 15 m/s (+/- 3000 ft/min) (programmable as integrator vario, integration from 1 to 30 sec)
- Analogue and digital vario are displayed simultaneously
- Two altimeters; A1 and A2, range 0-9999 m (0 - 19999ft), resolution 1m, display in m or ft, automatic A2 zeroing
- High contrast STN-technology LC-display for even better readability
- Display of air pressure
- Real time clock
- Flight log for maximum values of 50 flights
- Flight log can be printed directly to printer
- Digital temperature display, resolution 1 Â°C
- Flight time
- Barograph: Stores altitude (resolution 1m), flight time, engine temperature (resolution 2Â°C)(Version B)
- Prints barograms directly to printer (Version B)
- Battery capacity: approx. 100 hrs, 2 x 1.5 V AA
- PC-interface for data transfer to PC-Graph 2000 software on PC (Version B)
- Emergency battery power supply with backup battery 2x1.5V AAA
Sensor cable for RPM and engine temperature (approx. 1.5 m length)